SDI #456 — Twenty Questions
20 Questions plucked from hoary history and in glad redux, addressed. “Things are now as they were then except…” along on the ride with Errol Bruce-Knapp, Dave Furlotte, Nancy Talbot, Bill Chalker and Alfred Lehmberg, “…YOU are there”:
1. Et tu, Edith Jenson? Wither the dodgy provenance of a “filler piece” about any paranormal phenomenon? A clueless tool?
2. Can the appellation “buff” be anything other than a condescension and an insult?
3. Does the term “CropCircle” deserve “sneer quotes” in an article regarding “buffs”
4. What might Nancy Talbot’s suggestion to Edith Jensen be if Ms. Jensen called Ms. Talbot a “CropCircle buff”?
5. Michael Pelani shows a genuinely sincere interest in Arizona CropCircles to be then ridiculed in the mainstream press for his sincerity?
6. Can the persons who hoax CropCircles remotely call themselves “artists”?
7. Are even the most complicated of the true CropCircles a result of a “natural” or unthinking phenomenon? Say, a result of the use of commercial fertilizer vis a vis a crop circle in a form related to a …suggestion… of this type.
8. With regard to CropCircle investigators, does Dave Furlotte believe Nancy Talbot employs the proper methodology? Does she incorporate the rules of science assiduously? Does he believe she distances herself from any “personal passions” regarding CropCircles?
9. Is there any ‘there’ there with regard to CropCircles?
10. Does the CropCircle research demonstrate a definite ufological component.
11. Does Ms. Nancy Talbot see that the research into CropCircles gets into peer reviewed journals? What are the assessments of those peers?
12. Are some CropCircles plants bronzed, glazed, or chromed with metallic meteor dust?
13. Does one measured CropCircle factor, of many …many… factors actually decrease the amount of the fallen meteor dust usually detected towards the center of the circle? Do the factors alluded to entirely rule out human involvement for some circles? Doesn’t it take just one… and our pustule of ignorance is burst?
14. What heats meteor dust to a degree hot enough to liquefy it but doesn’t burn the plants?
15. How can 10 micron iron spheres be taken for iron filings scattered by a debunker replete with getting a lettered scientist to admit he can’t tell the difference, either? Science in shame again?
16. What is the history of CropCircles?
17. How much science is really done in CropCircle research?
18. Has an entirely new type of energy been intimated by the CropCircle?
19. Does the soil in a CropCircle grow a more robust plant subsequently?
20. Are CropCircles… letters under our door from conscious planet Earth?
Wow! 60 minutes remain of, quite simply, the finest UFO podcast on the planet, if I do say so myself. Nancy Talbot continues her startling UpDate of validity not discredited over the long haul! Bill Chalker remains to discuss the analysis of some rather salaciously acquired DNA peculiar enough to be apart from anything on this planet, reader! Music from the outback of Australia. Ironic rape. Fluid extraction. Big strong gals. Nipples bitten off! Not as weird as it sounds. No… weirder than it sounds.
Winding the show to its inexorable conclusion, Alfred Lehmberg achieves new levels of excessiveness with regard to the usual histrionics and ready exuberance! Repair to the toad or subscribe of your own accord all non-believers, otherwise be a “fluke in the universe” with the universe laughing at you behind your back!
…Ufological sensibilities empowered are the listener’s own! Subscribe!
Written by Alfred Lehmberg —
AVG Blog — http://alienviewgroup.blogspot.com/
U F O M a g a z i n e — www.ufomag.com